For additional information call: (852) 2489 0680

ENGLISH | 中文

Order Placing

Please provide:
  • style
  • diameter
  • thickness
  • laser logo
  • quantity
  • place of delivery in detail

  • After we have received your information, we will send the quotation, including the unit price, sample lead time, bulk lead time, along with the terms and conditions.

    Our Minimum Order Quantity is 50 grosses (7,200 pieces), which would include one style, one diameter, and one color of choice. Additional charges may apply if the order is under the minimum quantity, or if additional colors are needed. Please contact us for more details.

    Payment Process

    For placing an order, new clients or clients out of term, may expect to make an advance payment of 30% of the total order. Once the order has been completed, the remaining 70% of the balance would be required.

    After confirming the receipt of payment, goods are sent out immediately the next working day.